signagelive is a multi-award winning digital signage software platform. Using your Internet browser, you can manage and update any device with a screen, from mobile phones and tablets to LCD displays and video walls. signagelive is in use every day running a huge range of applications, from a single photo frame to a network of digital menus in sports stadiums across the world.
Superb applications in small as well as large projects since the platform resides on a cloud server with an interface accessible remotely. Simple UI makes it possible for anyone to use it with ease.
Why Choose it?
- No upfront costs—we have built signagelive in the Cloud so that there is no need to install and maintain expensive servers to run you digital signage network.
- Scalable from 1 player to 1,000s— signagelive has been developed to make it as easy to run a single player to many thousands, so you can scale your digital signage network as you require.
- No hidden costs—you pay a single price per month or year per connected player.
- Use new hardware or your own —signagelive is available on a range of preloaded hardware players ready to go. If you would rather use your existing Windows PCs, no problem we can support them too.
- Powerful but easy to use— signagelive is really intuitive and simple to use and does not require a degree in Computer Science to manage your network. Our customers are up and running in 20 minutes with little or no help. We support an extensive range of media content including live feeds from sources including Twitter.
- Manage your network from anywhere—using a standard web-browser you can log in to your signagelive network from anywhere in the world and mange your content and players.
- Simple installation and maintenance— a signagelive player only needs a standard fixed or mobile Internet connection to get up and running, plus all your content is backed up and restored just in case hardware fails.
- Both HQ and local control— signagelive enables content from Head Office to be interspersed with content updated at each site location to create dynamic and targeted media. All access to signagelive is monitored and recorded enabling usage to be audited as required.
- Free support— every signagelive user has access to free support including Live Chat, support ticket, email support and a searchable knowledgebase all from within the signagelive software.
- Free updates—signagelive is updated several times a year and all signagelive customers automatically receive the latest new features at no extra cost.
- Truly global software—with local support across the world and multilingual capabilities, signagelive is perfect for managing global digital signage networks.
- Not just for PCs—signagelive supports the latest range of non-PC digital signage hardware from IAdea offering tremendous price / performance from a simple networked DVD player to a 10” Digital Photoframe.
- Not just for digital signage— with support for more hardware and operating systems than any other digital signage software, signagelive is perfect for delivering media to mobile devices, tablets, kiosks, screensavers and of course, digital signage all from a single Internet login.
Clients worldwide who are using signagelive: